"Pop Up!" Summer Classes are here!
Call 406.771.6828 to sign up.....
Tuesday June 27th-5:30p Colorful Tin Trio-$45 Repurpose tin cans when you paint them bright colors and add bright summer blooms! We will fill 3 tin cans in this class. (Every student must bring 3 soup can or larger cans to trade out. )
Thursday July 6th 5: 30p-Summer Citrus Bouquet-$50 This modern design features blooms in citrus colors of Summer...yellows, oranges and lime greens!
Tuesday July 25th 5:30p-Summer Urn-$55 Fill this urn with an assortment of Summer blooms and foliages to create a lush arrangement for your table.
Go to Class Inspirations for Inspiration pictures....
Be sure to check our Face Book page for Class Schedules too...call 406.771.6828 to sign up.
- Students must bring their own tools which include: floral cutters, scissors and wire cutters.
- My Viola-Floral Studio offers "tool tins". Tool Tins come with: floral cutter, scissors, small wire cutter, small needle nose cutter and a knife. Tool tins must be pre-ordered prior to classes.
- Tool tins are $29.95 and are for "students" only.
- Payment is due when you sign up. Payment secures your place.
- Classes are non-refundable and non transferable...if you are unable to attend you can pick up your supplies and make at home or take the class demo. Classes can not be transferred to in-store credit or used to take another class.
- All classes include a $10 instructor fee.
- Classes have a minimum of 10 people and maximum of 15.
Classes are taught by Kari lane Johnson, owner of My Viola-Floral Studio. Kari has over 18 years of experience in the floral industry. She has received a certificate in Floral Design and Advanced Wedding Design from the Floral Design Institute of Portland, OR. She enjoys sharing the knowledge and techniques that she has learned over the years.
Her assistant is Holly Murray, floral designer at My Viola. As well as Penny Rubner, who has taken most of these floral classes!
These classes are intended for fun and are considered a social gathering. You can not become a certified florist by taking these classes.