*Frosty the Snowman Wreath-$60-Tues. Dec. 3rd 5:30p-Create this cute snowman wreath for your Front door.
*Country Christmas Wreath-$65-Thurs. Dec. 5th 5:30p-Decorate a fresh Evergreen wreath with Country accents for your Front door.
*Merry Christmas Greens Bucket-$50-Tues. Dec. 10th 5:30p-Fresh evergreens are combined with pretty roses in this metal bucket.
*Holly Jolly Snowman Bouquet-$50-Sat.. Dec. 14th 11a-This whimsical bouquet features a jolly snowman head combined with fresh, fragrant evergreens.
*Elegant Holiday Centerpiece-$55-Tues. Dec. 17th 5:30p-Create an elegant Holiday centerpiece for your Christmas gathering using roses, lilies and evergreens.
*Candy Cane Roses-$45-Sat. Dec. 28th 11a-Two-tone roses are combined with fresh evergreens and wax flowers for this New Year's bouquet.
Be sure to check our Face Book page for Class Schedules too...call 406.771.6828 to sign up.
- Students must bring their own tools which include: floral cutters, scissors and wire cutters.
- My Viola-Floral Studio offers "TOOL TINS". Tool Tins come with: floral cutter, scissors, small wire cutter, small needle nose cutter and a knife. Tool tins must be pre-ordered prior to classes.
- Tool tins are $29.95 and are for "students" only.
- Payment is due when you sign up. Payment secures your place.
- Classes are Non-Refundable and Non Transferable...if you are unable to attend you can pick up your supplies and make at home or take the class demo. Classes can not be transferred to in-store credit or used to take another class.
- All classes include a $10 instructor fee.
- Classes have a minimum of 10 people and maximum of 15.
Classes are taught by Kari lane Johnson, owner of My Viola-Floral Studio. Kari has over 21 years of experience in the floral industry. She has received a certificate in Floral Design and Advanced Wedding Design from the Floral Design Institute of Portland, OR. She enjoys sharing the knowledge and techniques that she has learned over the years. Her assistants are creative staff member, Sara Borer, Nicole Salley and Heather Hammonds. As well as friend, Penny Rubner...who has taken most of the Floral Classes! These classes are intended as a fun, social gathering. You can not become a certified florist by taking these classes.
My Viola Floral Studio's Assurance
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We take pride in our work, and stand behind every arrangement we deliver. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us so that we can make it right.
SAVE AT LEAST $14.95
We do not charge service fees! This means that by ordering your arrangement directly from us, you will automatically save money - no coupon codes or special deals required!
100% FLORIST DESIGNED, HAND DELIVERED
All arrangements purchased from us are professionally designed and hand-delivered. No wilted, sad, flowers in a box here! Your bouquet will be exquisitely arranged and ready to be enjoyed.
JOIN THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Our customers are our top priority! When you buy from us, you know that you're working directly with a real, local florist. We will personally ensure that you're happy with your arrangement!
* Free local delivery is available for local online orders only. For orders being sent outside of our local delivery zone, a delivery fee based on the recipient's address will be calculated during checkout.×